Terms and conditions
- Any information given by you will be treated in confidence and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK law.
- By returning this form you agree with the terms and conditions and are confirming that all the details you have given are true and correct.
- Please be aware that the information you provide may be highly personal and so you should ensure that it is sent to me by a secure method for example you may wish to password protect the file and send me the password separately.
- This information will not be used for marketing purposes.
- The maximum time this information will be held is 3 years. You have the right to ask for this information to be deleted at any time and can do so by requesting deletion of information to email@example.com.
- I reserve the right to decline or discontinue working with any client without having to declare any reason. For example, but not limited to, if you arrive for your appointment intoxicated or under the influence of recreational drugs, I reserve the right to stop the appointment or decline seeing you.
- Payment must be made prior to commencement of the sessions. Payment can be made online, by cheque (in advance) and by cash.
- I operate a strict policy of 48 hours’ notice required to cancel or move an appointment. If this is not given, I reserve the right to charge the full session amount.
- Any missed appointments without 24 hours notice, will be charged for up to the full amount.
- Due to the obvious fact that I am dealing with human behaviour I am unable to give a blanket guarantee that we will be successful. What I endeavour to do is ensure that there is a clear understanding as to how much work needs to be done to help you achieve the changes that you want. My promise is to terminate our work together should I feel I can no longer help you change.
- The Hypnotherapy Consultancy is not a medical practice. Please make sure you have seen your medical and or dental practitioner to exclude treatable causes prior to making an appointment. The Hypnotherapy Consultancy cannot diagnose, any comments made by me should not be taken as medical advice and will be made only in response to your comments, beliefs and understandings.
This form is hosted by Pinkeye Graphics Ltd and provides a confidential service to submit information directly to Den Clare. Your information is not viewed or retained by Pinkeye Graphics Ltd.